A Committed Virgina Criminal, Family and Personal Injury Law Firm Provides Effective Representation
Serving clients throughout Southwest Virginia and the New River Valley since 1998
At the Wytheville, Virginia law office of Galumbeck, Dennis & Kegley, we know how stressful it can be to deal with the legal system. But with our experience by your side, you have the sophisticated and skilled representation that your case needs. Since 1998, we have represented clients throughout Southwest Virginia and the New River Valley in the areas of criminal, family and personal injury law. We have worked tirelessly to earn an outstanding reputation as a skilled team of legal professionals that provides effective advice and relentless representation for our clients. For each case, we use a team approach that offers our clients excellent value.
A sole focus on client satisfaction
When you come to the law office of Galumbeck, Dennis & Kegley, you are guaranteed to receive the benefit of our:
- Dedication — As a matter of professional pride, we at Galumbeck, Dennis & Kegley have a sole devotion to achieving satisfactory outcomes for each one of our clients. We are here to honor everyone who comes to us for help by upholding the standards of the Virgina legal system. This is a duty that we take very seriously — and it is one from which each client benefits.
- Experience — Our Wytheville, Virginia Office has been serving clients since 1998. Our attorneys have over thirty combined years of experience in the legal profession. Over the years, we have worked on thousands of criminal and family law cases, and when the complexities of a case require the efforts of more than one attorney, our team of lawyers are at our client’s defense.
- Reliability — We at Galumbeck, Dennis & Kegley take care of every aspect of the legal process so that our clients have the peace of mind to take care of themselves. We have earned an outstanding reputation over the years, and we take pride in upholding those standards.
Areas of practice
Galumbeck, Dennis & Kegley handles cases regarding:
- Criminal law — If you are dealing with a traffic, DUI, drug, theft or other criminal case, our criminal law attorneys defend your rights in court.
- Family law — The attorneys on staff also handle all of your family law problems, including divorce, spousal support, child support, child custody and separation agreements.
- Personal injury — If you have been injured because of someone else’s negligence, our personal injury attorneys help you recover from your losses.
Contact an experienced law firm today
To schedule a free consultation about your case, call our Wytheville, Virginia office of Galumbeck, Dennis & Kegley today at 276-228-6060, toll free at 800-755-6060 or contact us online.